RESIDENCE HOTEL ****, Donovaly
Business name: DATAHOUSE a.s.
Registered office: Donovaly 198, 976 39 Donovaly
Registered office: Trenčianska 53, 821 09 Bratislava
VAT NUMBER: SK2022825541
Registration in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sa, Insert No.: 4773/B
Valid from: 01.02.2020
Terms and conditions of accommodation
1. For this purpose, the guest must present his/her ID card, passport or other valid identity document for inspection by the hotel employee at the reception desk immediately upon arrival in accordance with Act No. 253/1998 Coll. on the Reporting of the Residence of Slovak Citizens and the Register of Slovak Citizens, as amended, and Act No. 363/2005 Coll. protection of personal data, as amended.
2. Every guest who is not a citizen of the Slovak Republic (foreigner) is obliged, in accordance with Act No. 48/2002 Coll. on the residence of foreigners, as amended, to fill in and hand over to the reception the official form on the reporting of residence, presented to the client on arrival by the receptionist, whereby all the required information is obliged to be given truthfully and completely.
3.Each accommodated client is governed by Slovak law, based on Slovak law and the hotel's accommodation regulations. By checking in, the client accepts the Accommodation Regulations as a contractual condition of accommodation and is obliged to comply with its provisions. The client is obliged to familiarize himself with these accommodation regulations, his ignorance will not be taken into account. The accommodation regulations are published at the hotel reception and in the hotel's
4. At check-in, the receptionist is entitled to request the guest's credit card details, which will only be used in the event of any irregularities in the hotel account or damage to hotel property. Without these details, the receptionist is not authorised to check in the guest.
5. If the hotel discovers after the guest's departure damage to the hotel's inventory, failure to report consumption, or theft of hotel property, the hotel is entitled to charge these hotel receivables arising from the aforementioned facts after notifying the guest of the guest's credit card, or by issuing and sending a bill to the guest's address.
6.The hotel is entitled to inspect the guest's room during the guest's stay and to ensure that the room is cleaned in accordance with the hygiene regulations.
7.The hotel reserves the right in exceptional cases to offer the guest a different accommodation than originally agreed, as long as it is not substantially different from the confirmed order.
8. On the basis of the booked accommodation, the guest can check in from 14:00 to 22:00 on the day of arrival. The hotel will reserve the room for the guest until this time, unless otherwise requested in the booking and confirmed by the hotel. If the guest does not report his/her arrival by 17:00, after 17:00 the hotel may make the room available unless otherwise agreed with the guest. In case the guest has paid the advance payment, the hotel is obliged to hold the reservation until 24:00.
Provided that the guest does not check in after this date, the hotel is not obliged to refund the advance payment to the guest or proceed in accordance with the cancellation policy.
9. In case the guest requests an extension of the accommodation, the accommodation facility may also offer another room at a different price than the one in which he/she was originally accommodated.
10. The guest shall check out no later than 10:30 a.m. The room will be vacated by this time, unless otherwise agreed individually in advance. If the guest does not vacate the room by 10:30 a.m., the accommodation facility may charge the guest for the entire stay the following day, unless otherwise agreed in advance. The room is considered vacated after the guest has removed all belongings from the room, handed over the keys at the reception desk and notified the staff member in charge of checking out.
from the accommodation.
11. A guest who checks in before 06:00 or insists on checking in before 10:30 will also pay the full price for the previous night, unless otherwise agreed individually in advance.
12. From 22:00 to 06:00, guests are obliged to observe night-time quietness. Only with the consent of the responsible staff member or the management may social events be organised after 22:00 in the designated areas.
13. The hotel provides its guests with services as mutually agreed. The guest shall pay for the accommodation and services provided in accordance with the price list in force, generally at the end of the stay. This is without prejudice to the payment terms of the accommodation contracts. The price list for temporary accommodation and other services is available for consultation at the hotel reception.
14. The hotel reserves the right to require the guest to make an advance payment of 50% - 100% of the accommodation price at the time of booking. The reservation becomes binding for the hotel only after receiving the advance payment on the hotel's account.
15. In the event of a shortened stay by the client, the hotel has the right to charge the client the full amount of the agreed price for the entire length of the stay.
16. The hotel is entitled to charge the following cancellation fees if the guest cancels his/her reservation in writing, electronically or by fax within the following time limits:
- more than 28 days prior to arrival at no charge
- 28 to 15 days before arrival 25% of the accommodation price
- 14 to 8 days before arrival 50% of the accommodation price
- 7 to 3 days before arrival 75% of the accommodation price
- less than 2 days before arrival 100% of the accommodation price
Responsibilities of the accommodation establishment and the client
1. The hotel is not liable for damage caused to items brought and left by the client in the hotel.
2. The property is only responsible for valuables and money if they have been taken for safekeeping on the basis of a receipt in the hotel safe at the reception. The hotel is only liable for jewellery, money and other valuables up to EUR 331.94.
3. The guest is liable for damages caused to the property according to the applicable regulations. The guest, as the responsible representative, is liable for damages caused by minors for whom he is responsible, as well as for damages caused by persons and animals that are on the premises of the accommodation facility and whose stay there was made possible by the guest.
4. In the event of damage caused by the client to the property of the hotel, the client is obliged to pay compensation for the damage caused no later than on the day of the end of the client's stay or on the basis of an invoice issued within 14 days of the end of the client's accommodation, payable within 10 days of the date of its delivery to the client, provided that the hotel decides on such a method of payment of compensation for damages.
5. In the event that the client refuses to pay the price for the damaged or destroyed hotel equipment in accordance with the terms of points 3 and 4 of this article, the hotel is entitled to charge the client a contractual penalty of 0.05% per day of the amount due for each day of delay, together with interest on late payment at the rate specified by generally binding legislation.
6. The guest is obliged to act in such a way as to avoid damage to health, property, nature and the environment. As a precautionary measure, the guest shall keep the front door locked, even during their stay in the establishment. Before opening the door to strangers , check the reason for their request to enter the accommodation area and in case of doubt as to the validity of such a request, contact the reception immediately. Before leaving the accommodation
the guest shall properly check that the windows and doors are closed, including upstairs. The hotel offers a hotel safe at the reception for the storage of valuables, money and jewellery. If you decide to leave such items or other documents in the apartment, please use the safe located in the apartment. However, the use of the in-suite safe cannot be considered as taking custody of your belongings. For the storage of sports equipment
equipment and other belongings of the guest in the apartment or in the hotel after consultation with the hotel reception. In the event of a prolonged absence from the apartment, please notify reception so that the hotel can arrange for more frequent checks of the accommodation during your absence.
7. The hotel is not responsible for theft of or damage to motor vehicles left in the parking lot of the hotel. The hotel advises guests to ensure that their cars are properly locked and secured. The hotel also recommends that personal belongings are not left loose in the car.
8. The hotel is not responsible for any damages caused to the client outside the hotel premises.
Catering and sale of alcoholic beverages
1. Clients are not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages on the hotel premises that have not been purchased at the hotel. On the premises of the hotel it is allowed to consume alcoholic beverages.
2. The client is not allowed to bring into the rooms alcoholic beverages any food purchased elsewhere than on the hotel premises.
3. The client is obliged to inform the hotel staff of any serious health restrictions or dietary restrictions and report these restrictions to the hotel reception or to the head of the sales centre - restaurant.
4. The hotel staff is entitled to refuse to sell or serve alcoholic beverages to persons under 18 years of age and persons obviously affected by alcohol.
General applicable provisions
1. The restaurant or night bar of the hotel is reserved for the reception of guests. Guests may receive visitors in the room where they are staying only with the consent of the responsible person or the hotel management between 08:00 and 22:00. The hotel staff is not authorised to give any information about the guests to third parties (except for police officers, after they have legitimised themselves and proved that they are justified in requesting the information).
this information) or to allow a third party to visit the guest and without the guest's consent. Failure to report the visit is a serious breach of the hotel's regulations, the hotel considers the persons as guests and will charge them or the guest according to the price list.
2. In the room and common areas of the hotel, the guest may not move interior furnishings, make any changes or modifications to the hotel's equipment, tamper with the electrical network or other installations without the consent of the responsible employee or the hotel management.
3. Guests are not allowed to use their own electrical, gas - portable appliances in the accommodation facility and especially in the apartment. This restriction does not apply to the use of electrical appliances installed in the room or portable electrical equipment ( shaver, hair dryer and chargers for common consumer electrical appliances, etc. ).
4. In case of fire, the guest is obliged to follow the instructions of the responsible staff ( according to the fire evacuation plan ) and, after the arrival of the fire protection unit, the instructions of the commander of the intervention.
5. For safety reasons, it is not allowed to leave children under 12 years of age without adult supervision, neither in the hotel suite nor in other areas of the hotel. In the event of damage, the person with whom the child is registered to stay at the RESIDENCE HOTEL is responsible for the child and is liable according to the law.
6. Guests are not allowed to bring items into the room for safekeeping that the hotel has allocated elsewhere. The guest shall inform the reception about the storage of such things. Guests are not allowed to take towels and bath towels out of the relaxation centre and use them in the apartment. Every guest is allowed to use a towel or sheet in the relaxation centre free of charge.
7. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the rooms, suites and throughout the hotel. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas. In case of violation of this prohibition, the reception has the right to charge the guest a 100% surcharge of the accommodation price according to the current valid price list.
8. In case of illness or injury of the client, the accommodation facility shall report the request for medical assistance or transfer to the hospital to the relevant medical facility.
9. Dogs and other animals may be on the premises only with the consent of the responsible employee or the hotel management, provided that the owner proves their safe state of health. The price for the accommodation of the animal is charged according to the current hotel price list. The following measures apply to the accommodation of dogs and other animals:
- (a) dogs and other animals shall not be allowed to enter or remain in areas where food is stored and prepared or where food and drink are served
- (b) dogs and other animals shall be prohibited from entering the premises of the relaxation centre
- (c) in all public areas of the hotel, every dog shall be provided with a basket
- (d) dogs and other animals shall not be allowed to rest - to lie on a bed or other device used for the guest's rest
- (e) equipment used for feeding animals shall not be used for the preparation or serving of food to guests
- (f) in the event of damage to the hotel facilities by an animal, the guest shall be liable to pay the full amount of the damage.
The owner of the animal and the person who allowed the animal to stay in the apartment shall be fully responsible for the animal.
10. Before leaving the apartment, the guest is obliged to properly close all windows, including upstairs, turn off the taps, turn off the lights in the apartment and adjacent areas of the room, turn off the electrical appliances located in the apartment, properly lock the front door of the apartment and hand over the apartment card at the hotel reception.
11. The hotel will charge EUR 5.00 per room for the loss of the room card.
12. The guest is obliged to report any defects immediately to the hotel reception.
13. The hotel parking is free of charge and is not guarded. The hotel is not responsible for theft or damage to motor vehicles. Guests may only park in the car park located in front of the main building. Guests are advised to ensure that their car is properly locked and secured. Please do not leave personal belongings loose in the car. When checking in and out, guests may park in front of the hotel for the time necessary
to unload and load luggage so as not to disturb other guests.
14. The Guest shall not carry weapons or ammunition on the Hotel premises or otherwise keep them in a condition to allow their immediate use.
15. Guest complaints, or any comments and suggestions for improvement of the accommodation facility shall be accepted by the hotel management.
16. The guest and the accommodation facility are obliged to comply with the provisions of these Accommodation Regulations, which are binding on both parties in their entirety. In the event that the guest violates any of the provisions of the Accommodation Regulations, the management of the accommodation establishment shall have the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of temporary accommodation services before the expiry of the agreed period of time and without the guest being entitled to a refund.
17. The guest agrees by his/her signature that he/she has familiarised himself/herself with all the operating regulations of the accommodation and catering part of the hotel.
18. The guest agrees to the management, processing and storage of his/her personal data in the company DATAHOUSE a.s. The provision of data is voluntary and without consequences, with the understanding that these data may be processed for any needs of the above-mentioned company in accordance with Act No. 428/2002 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data.
data. The consent is given for an indefinite period of time pursuant to Art. 20 para. 3 of the cit. It can be revoked in writing at any time.
These accommodation regulations are placed in a visible place at the reception of the accommodation facility.
The accommodation regulations are valid and effective from 1.2.2020
Na Donovaloch, 01.02.2020
Ing. Veronika Šiklová