A festival for lovers of beautiful nature and especially great music is coming to Donovaly. Use your ticket to get a discount for a stay at our hotel and we will see you at the after-party in the Lobby Bar in the evening! Fans of all ages will enjoy the lineup of the festival filled with big names, such as Separ, Helenine oči, Polemic, Sima, Inékafe, Nerieš, Paci Pac, and many more.
Buy your ticket at www.followfestival.sk
Date: 09. – 10. June 2023
Your stay includes:
– accommodation in the room of your choice
– buffet breakfast (served for over 20 guests staying at the hotel) or a choice from the menu (served when less than 20 guests staying at the hotel)
– kids menu and healthy food options
– buffet dinners (served for over 20 guests staying at the hotel) or a choice from the menu (served when less than 20 guests staying at the hotel)
– 20% discount on hotel wellness treatments
– bathrobe and slippers in the room
– free internet, parking monitored by the camera system
Children up to 3 years old are not entitled to a bed free of charge.
Significant discounts for children from 4 to 15 years old.
Extra charge for dog / cat – 35 €/night. It is necessary to report the pet in advance at the time of reservation for their proper accommodation in the rooms reserved especially for them. In case it is not mentioned in the reservation, a fee of 50 €/night will be charged.
Garage parking available – 30€/night (information regarding garage parking is subject to availability at reception).
For availability and prices, please contact the reception by phone +421 917 432 511, by e-mail at email@example.com
The price does not include local tax 1,00 € / person / night. Children up to and including 3 years of age are exempt from the local tax. The local tax is charged upon departure.
How to spend time in Donovaly and its surroundings?
We recommend visiting www.residencehotel.eu/blog or www.parksnow.sk and www.centralslovakia.eu.
Donovaly can offer fun in 3 parks for kids (Donovalkovo, Habakuky, Myšiačikov vodný svet, and the Fun Arena with a bobsleigh track, a rope park, and a climbing wall.
We look forward to seeing you!
More information can be found on the Follow festival website.