The atmosphere of folklore, traditional crafts and workshops, folk music, dancing, you can start looking forward to all this here in Donovaly. Can't dance? Never mind! We have a dance school ready for you on Friday and the fun continues during the Saturday farmers' market. A rich animation programme and many other attractions are waiting for the little ones, which will accompany you all weekend long.
The stay includes:
- accommodation in a room of your choice
- buffet breakfast (served to over 20 guests staying at the hotel) or a choice from the menu (served to under 20 guests staying at the hotel)
- children's meals and healthy corner
- buffet dinners (served to over 20 guests staying at the hotel) or a choice from the menu (served to up to 20 guests staying at the hotel)
- animations for children in the MOMO children's corner
- folk dance school for young and old with Peter Vajda
- farm specialties from chef Richard Noskovic
- mini-farm with animals
- live folk music
- 20% discount on hotel wellness treatments
- bathrobe and slippers in the room
- free internet, parking monitored by CCTV
Throughout your stay, a rich animation programme full of family games, shared experiences and fun in the beautiful Donovaly countryside awaits you in the Kids Club.
Children up to 3 years old without bed free of charge.
Significant discounts for children from 4 to 15 years old.
Extra charge for dog / cat - 35 €/night. It is necessary to report the pet in advance together with the reservation for their proper accommodation in the rooms reserved especially for them. In case it is not mentioned in the reservation, a fee of 50 €/night will be charged.
Garage parking available - 30€/night (information regarding garage parking subject to availability at reception).
For availability and prices, please contact the reception by phone +421 917 432 511, by e-mail at email@example.com
The price does not include local tax 1,00 € / person / night. Children up to and including 3 years of age are exempt from the local tax. The local tax is charged upon departure.
How to spend the summer in Donovaly and its surroundings?
We recommend visiting https://www.residencehotel.eu/blog/ or www.parksnow.sk.
In Donovaly you can also have fun in the 3 children's parks (Donovalkovo, Habakuky, Mysiacik's Water World) and the Fun Arena with a bobsleigh track, rope park and climbing wall.
We look forward to seeing you!